Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Un Embouteillage

So what can be learnt from a traffic jam? Seem to be spending a lot of time in the moment on the daily commute. Some sections are predictable but others take you by surprise. Tonight happened upon two sets of portable traffic lights which caused chaos with teatime traffic.

There is probably a list but for me, patience. For someone who wants everything done yesterday and is always making plans being put in a place where there is no choice but to sit and not move...well it's a good place to learn patience.

I'll remind myself of this post in the next long queue of stationary traffic I sit in and remind myself of what I'm supposed to be learning.

All things covers traffic jams...good is becoming more like Jesus. Way to go Miss Anna!!

Image result for all things work together for good niv

No comments:

Post a Comment