- if I wanted to arrange something with someone I'd pick up the phone and arrange a time and place to meet
- if I was running late I'd just have to run faster
- if I wanted to cancel at the last minute I'd have to either not turn up or honor my original arrangement
- while I was with them I gave them 100% whole attention with no distractions
- when I left them that was it until the next phone call/time we met
Tuesday, 15 December 2015
How Did I Manage?
I am old enough to remember life as an adult where I didn't have a mobile phone. I can't remember how it worked. I am imagining it went something like this: