Saturday, 27 December 2014

Smells

Why does home smell so good? I am so hooked on smells to the extent I have a smell to go to sleep to. Honestly!!!

Been great to be with the family for a couple of days but happy to be home now with some holiday ahead. So ready for a good rest after a manic term. Planning for spontaneity; you see, ah, even when I'm trying to be spontaneous I have to plan!! I am trying so hard to break away from my tendency to plan; found that when I do that the nicest things can happen.

Looking forward to a slightly less hectic New Year when I'll have time to be more hospitable and do what I love best..being a "feeder." And hopefully making good smells! And expose friends to my unique brand of hospitality...they normally come back a second time....




No comments:

Post a Comment