Tuesday, 30 December 2014

New Year Thoughts

This is the best you're going to get...

Looking back on the past year it's had it's fair share of ups and downs. Some amazing things have happened, some equally difficult things. Made some lovely new friends; managed to keep some lovely old ones!

But through it all, I know God has been good to me, even on the hardest days. He has always given me what I've needed.

And I've learnt a lot of things. The main thing? As I've heard the Bible explained week by week at church the same theme keeps coming up. The most immense thing in my life is that Jesus has saved me. So simple yet incredibly profound. And mind shatteringly important.

Whatever 2015 holds, through the joys, and no doubt some sorrows, I know that God will be with me in everything. And that really is the best thing in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment