Monday, 22 December 2014

New Christmas Read

....this book has skipped the New Year reading list and hopped onto the Christmas reading list.



No particular reason except heaps of reasons linked to this un-easy feeling that I could be a much better mate/friend/church partner/neighbour/work colleague/relative if I had a better understanding of how I tick, how others tick and how God wants me to relate to others. This one covers all types of relationships, not just the big R ones. My gut feeling is I am very selfish and am much more interested in my needs and wants than those of the other person. And that I need to root deeper in Christ to get my wholeness and security from him so I am free to reach out to others without piles of baggage falling around my ears.

Will keep you posted on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment