Monday, 29 December 2014

Beaten By...

This piece of toddler taming equipment terrified me today. With walking about to commence at any day important to have a separation from the rest of the house and the toddler. But the problem was I needed to get through to got to the loo. Not a clue how to move it!!! It was opened once for me but then I had to return. Eventually managed with some guidance. Not from the toddler I might add!

But this is just the tip of the ice-berg. There's prams, baby carriers, buggies, car seats, high chairs. All completely unique and only workable to people with an IQ above a certain ceiling. Today's and past experience shows me it's above mine. I am going to have to step up to the mark if I'm going to have a meaningful part in my future nephew or niece's life. Would be nice to make it further than the sofa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment