Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Keeping Tabs on New Year's Resolutions

Sat 2/1: blog entry about New Year's resolution of contentment. Did I really mean that? At the time life was jogging along in non-stressful holiday mode. Now, a few weeks later in the thick of things it's a lot harder to maintain when I have so much material to complain and whinge about! Fatigure, stress, multiple pressures, being woken by an alarm etc....But then muscle doesn't get stronger unless pressure is applied does it?

So then, maybe I should see all the little daily nudges out of my comfort zone as part of my personal discipleship plan, tailor made to address my specific weaknesses and areas where I need to grow.

All I can say is that I am so thankful for God's grace to me. Limitless supply and completely non performance related on my part. "My redeemer is faithful and true." I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment