Wednesday, 30 December 2009

It was alright you know. Enchanted motorway driving. Thankful to be safe back to home sweet home. And I survived the pirate attack relatively unscathed!

Small pleasures eh? After I'd been back a while, went for a walk to get some fresh air; just a little way out of the neighbourhood (sticking to the "safe" spots). Lovely to fill my lungs with the cold, crisp air and stride out and enjoy the night-time views across the river towards the city. Magical! So much to be gained from "eaking out the marrow of life." That is the line from a poem but I'm still looking for a competent poetry search engine so I'll leave that hanging there but I think it's Frost? Night zzz

I will lie down and sleep in peace,

for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4 v 8

No comments:

Post a Comment